Wednesday, February 3, 2010

why be. (y.b) ah get it?

hey i'm yoni. yonibear, yonatan, yons, y, b, yb, why be, why, be, or whatever makes you happy(=.
So I have to say, I'm really craving food right now. I love food. Honestly, without food theres nothing to motivate you. Food's like inspiration. Cheesecake, Icecream, anything with honey including waffles and cheesecake; you better not bring it near me unless you want to see it in my tummy. Well you wouldn't see it, thats cannibalism. Something we frown upon in this society, right? Just kidding lol.
If you haven't realized it yet, I'm quite random. I can't help it, sorry. One idea always leads to another, and it always becomes a tangled web of facts of randomness. You know?
So basically, I'm up here right now writing creatively is to try to organize myself. I always get points off essay and literary works I have to do because I can never, ever stick to the thesis. I always wander off talking about something else of interest, avoiding the main topic I was assigned to write about. Silly, isn't it? So I guess I'm an exceptional procrastinator and a master of getting lost between the lines? lol, If that makes sense.
When I write creatively, I try to organize my random train of thought into a an ingenuous but unexpected idea. Don't deny it- you know that half the things you think about you'd probably never tell someone out of embarrasement. So the type of writing I like could more or less be categorized as maybe writing short stories or narrations, with nice twists and bizzare plots?
That probably explains why I love fiction books, more specifically suspense, mystery and adventure. The types of books I find best have everything in them- every genre from adventure and mystery, to love and romance. I guess it just completes to book for me because it leaves most of the questions answered. My imagination always takes over during a novel and creates the scene in some unique way or another, I suppose.
Oh goodness. You've heard more than enough of my miscellaneous shennanigans and random comments, so I guess I'll go. I'll be back though so don't miss me too much. sounds good? ohkay.
iite pcee(=

No comments:

Post a Comment