Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wack (Wacky Wednesday)

My socks don’t match
My tattoo ain’t got a catch
My bellybutton ring
Simply ain’t the new thing

My pants are inside out,
My lungs just wanna shout
I’m feeling kind of feisty
Just like mister Imondi

You might think I’m crazy
But I’m just not that lazy
To try to act cool
During spirit week in school


Toe socks and flip flops and pears, OH MY
Make up all the things of my own apple pie
So scrumptious and tasty and yummy, OH MY
They’re not really foods though, sorry tough guy

They’re truly real people, dressed up as fruit
For a day of school spirit, oh, how cute!
If you were to have a bite of that big shiny apple
Cannibalism would inflict the new funeral chapel


Arjun is weird, we all know that
But Eric is weirder, now that’s a fact.
He comes from an island, so far far away
When tigers and bears make bowls out of clay

If I were you
Holding the world right in my hands;
The first thing I’d do
Is thank the stars for all that I have
And do everything that I wanted to.

My pants are inside out,
My lungs just wanna shout
I’m feeling kind of feisty
Just like mister Imondi

You might think I’m crazy
But I’m just not that lazy
To try to act cool
During spirit week in school

No comments:

Post a Comment